Whether it's inside the church walls or out in our communities, we desire to show Christ's love as we serve others. We have many opportunities for you to join us!
SEPTEMBER 29 & OCTOBER 20
This is an opportunity to provide and serve a nutritious meal to the Ben Logan football team, cheerleaders and coaches (100 people). BL is looking for volunteers to supply the team with a protein, starch or pasta and vegetables. No dessert or fruit needed. Meals need to be at the school, ready to be served by 3pm. This is a great way to support the student athletes and engage in their sport.
Contact: Ina Warrick, 937-935-4742.
VCF will be hosting Celebrate Recovery in the near future.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered program with foundations firmly established in Biblical truth. The 12 Steps with accompanying Scriptures and the 8 Principles based on the Beatitudes offer participants a clear path of salvation and discipleship; bringing hope, freedom, sobriety, healing, and the opportunity to give back one day at a time through our one and only true Higher Power, Jesus Christ. The 12 Steps and the 8 Principles work seamlessly together, tying historical recovery to timeless Biblical teaching.
VCF is looking for small group leaders who will help facilitate discussion on the night of the meeting, or be present as a co-lead or back up.
This is not counseling or giving advice. The leader only facilitates sharing - keeping people in the 3-5 minute time frame of sharing, and holding people to the guidelines of the discussion time during the celebrate recovery small group sharing time.
Contact Eric Cook if interested.
We are looking for facilitators for Thre3's groups. Thre3's groups are made of 3-6 people who encourage each other in their faith. These groups meet twice a month for 60-90 minutes at a predetermined, mutually agreed on location. Contact the church office for more details.
Whether it's a happy occasion (new baby) or a solemn one, volunteers can provide meals to recipients via takethemameal.com. This online resource provides great communication for volunteers from the recipients - including dates, times and food preferences. Coordinator: Justie Oliver.
Call the church office if you would like to know more about the opportunities below,
- Prayer Ministry - Sunday morning prayer, Intercessory email team, First Friday prayer & fasting, Prayer canvas.
- Single Parent Ministry - Essentials delivery, event support.
- Building & Grounds Ministry - Building maintenance, grounds maintenance
- Sunday Crew - Hospitality greeters on Sundays, ushers
- Coffee Host/Hostess - Manages complimentary drinks on Sunday mornings.
- Small Group Ministry - Worship leaders, host home, facilitators.
- Thr3e's Groups - Leaders/facilitators
- Men's Ministry - Event support
- Women's Ministry - Event support
- Children's Ministry - Teachers, worship leaders, Kids Club, Girl's Club, Boy's Club
- Student Ministry - Adult leaders, event support.
- Worship Ministry - Worship team (vocalist, instrumentalist), Tech team (sound board, visuals), choir